Now Featuring Trackman 4
The World’s First And Only Dual Radar Technology
Fore Seasons Golf Club features a variety of exciting indoor golfing experiences. From putting to the full swing, the golfer will be able to learn, practice and hone his or her skills in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere inside our 25,000 sq. ft. building.
- 7 Golf Simulators – Play golf courses just like you would outdoors. You drive, chip, or putt real golf balls with your own clubs
- 2,200 sq feet of putting green designed to be as challenging and true as any outdoor green
- 5,500 sq feet of chipping green with different heights of simulated grass turf. This will allow the golfer to practice the most difficult of shots of various heights, which represent the actual conditions found during a round of golf
- 2 bunkers were designed to help the golfer develop the feel of hitting long and short shots from a shallow, or deep bunker
- 20 full swing stations have been designed with the needs of the golfer as it’s first priority. Each with the latest high-tech hitting mats. Giving the golfer a maximum of 30 yards of ball fight
- Hydraulic hitting station for side, uphill and downhill lies
Gift Certificates Available
- Golf Simulators
- Seasonal Passes
- Monthly Passes
- All Day Passes
- Golf Instruction
- Any Dollar Amount For Any Service
FORE SEASONS GOLF CLUB IS OPEN NOVEMBER THRU APRIL
Golf Instruction Available
- Private Lessons
- Group Lessons
Golf Professionals are welcome to use Fore Seasons Golf Club for their winter golf private and group lessons.
Walk-ins welcome to bring their golf instructors into Fore Seasons Golf Club for private lessons.